About Practical Strategies ltd®
Practical Strategies ltd® (PS ltd) provides candid, reliable, friendly services to all stakeholders at competitive prices while constantly focusing on objective and unbiased Superior Solutions, Superior Quality, and Constant Innovation in the fields of business development and educational programs development.
The PS ltd Leadership Team of Cindy and Russ Tippett has more than 60 years combined experience serving as and with senior administrators. PS ltd provides a wealth of proven business and educational programs development attitudes, knowledge, skills, and abilities that are shared with clients. We are committed to providing clients stable, predictable value.
Our friendly, candid, reliable experts are performance-driven and committed to uncompromising integrity as we pursue perfection with problem-solving insight in every service provided. We rigidly comply with strict performance standards and relentless attention to details. The simple truth is every PS ltd Expert is held accountable to each client and to each other. PS ltd does not make excuses.
About Our Founders
Russell K. Tippett and Cindy S. Tippett are independent certified coaches, teachers and speakers with the John Maxwell team. Cindy Tippett is an independent Les Brown Maximum Achievement Team trained public speaker and is being personally mentored by Les Brown.
Russ Tippett is an independent executive coach trained by world-class coach Christian Simpson.
Practical Strategies ltd® co-founders Russ Tippett & Cindy Tippett are international and domestically-respected educational program development experts.
Their formal education coupled with the combined 65-year career experiences in the field of education are shared in this work.
Russell K. Tippett
Russ retired from Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH, USA, after 35 years’ service.
Positions served: Senior Vice President; Vice President; Dean School of Natural
Resources; CEO & President of the National Ranger Training Institute at Hocking
College; Director, Department Public Safety; Teaching Faculty.
• Co-Founder and Consultant, POWER Curriculum® Organization, New Lexington, Ohio.
• Sandal’s Resorts International, Royal Bahamian Resort, Nassau, Bahamas.
Lead Instructor Leadership Trainer for entire management staff.
• Ohio Governor’s Program Excellence 1989-1991 Biennium Competitor for National Ranger Training Institute at Hocking Technical College, Nelsonville, OH.
• Team Leader for earned World Certification for National Ranger Training Institute at Hocking Technical College, (pilot project for North America) with City and Guilds of London Institute, London, England. The National Ranger Training Institute served clients from 43 of the 50 United States plus 8 countries.
• International Who’s Who of Professionals Member, 1998 Edition, Vol. 2, No. 6, p. 8299. Gibralter Publishing, Inc.: Jacksonville, NC.
Cindy S. Tippett
Cindy retired from Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH, after 33 years’ service. Positions served: Presidential Chief of Staff; Vice President(s) Administrative Assistant, Foundation Director, College-wide Scheduler, Teaching Faculty, Department Secretary.
• Co-Founder and Consultant, POWER Curriculum® Organization,
New Lexington, Ohio.
• President, Nelsonville Rotary International Club, Nelsonville, OH.
• Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International.
• Interim Director, International Field Studies, Inc. Forfar Field Station, Andros Island, Bahamas.
• Executive Assistant to the Executive Director & Accountant, International Field Studies, Inc., Columbus, OH.
• Executive Assistant to the President, Green Light Alliance, LLC, Columbus, OH.
• National Association of Presidential Assistants in Higher Education, Director.
Ohio Association of Presidential Assistants in Community Colleges. Chair.
• Hocking College Foundation, Board of Directors.
• Hocking College Foundation. Executive Director.
• Strategic Horizon College Program, sponsored by the Consortium for Higher Education, University of Michigan. Hocking College was one of 13 nationwide colleges designated as a Strategic Horizon College. Design Team/HC Liaison.
• Sandal’s Resorts International, Royal Bahamian Resort, Nassau, Bahamas. Leadership
• Trainer & Program Coordinator for entire management staff.
• McClenaghan Center for Hospitality Training (International). Board of Directors.
• Strathmore’s Who’s Who Worldwide Women of Influence Lifetime Member (2017) for individuals who have exemplified leadership and achievement in their occupation, industry or profession.